Concept of Web Design And Development
The concept of Web Design and Development exist since back from the time when the first website was ever created.
Web design and development is just as it sounds i.e to design a website from a scratch and develop things revolving around it. Needless to say, Web design and Web development are two different concepts that are interconnected uniquely. But these two terms are only separated by a very thin line.
Just as time passes human keeps evolving in the same way the concept of web design and development also gets evolved and updated. Now this concept is much more complicated and deep and the knowledge of this will get increasing.
What is Web Design And Development?
In simple language, Web Design And Development refer to the system of creating and managing a system of a website. Web design determines the way that any website will look to the viewers and on the other hand, Web development manages how a website will work and function.
As mentioned before, there is only a thin line separating these two terms which is why sometimes their roles might get reversed in some cases. The roles will continue to evolve in the same way the web continues to evolve.
Web design and Web development both focus on two different elements hence making both of these entirely different from each other. While web design focus to make a website look beautiful, web development focus on to function of a website. Let’s take a detailed look at these concepts.
What is Web Design?
Making your website more attractive, pleasing, and exquisite for the viewers is the basic concept of Web Design. From selecting the layout, colors, information flow, and many more everything related to website designing fall under Web Design.
The screen a user sees in front of his desktop and mobile screen is entirely designed by Web design. Creating all the graphical elements and visual look for a website is the work of web design.
Here are some common things web designers do
- Create prototypes of wireframe design.
- Build and redesign the website.
- Create website pages like home page, landing pages, etc.
What is Web Development?
Running your exquisite website through the help of coding is counted in the act of Web development. Web development can be divided into two categories front-end and back-end. The front end is also known as the client side and the back end is also known as the sever-end.
Below is a list of some typical abilities and resources that are typically thought to be specific to front-end developers:
- Frameworks like Ember and Angular JS
- Design of Web template
- Search Engine Optimization
The coding used by Web developers can be quite stressful for some of them because of its complications.
Advantages of web designing and development
- Leaves an impression – when you are working online, and all your business is running online on online platforms, it is essential to have a particular place for your work on google, a website. If you have an attractive and impressive website, it will help you leave an impression in the heart and mind of google. By creating your website, you are making an online presence and getting the chance to get a decent amount of business with the help of your respective website.
- Expand your business – having a website is like having a platform to run your business online. Online representation of your business will help you give you online business and create leads.
- Reduce bounce rates – many sites on google are fake and unprofessional because they don’t have a particular and professional website. Having a website that is professional and attractive look will help us to reduce bounce rate.
- Save money and time – if you have a beautiful website from day one, having a professional website and planning and strategy will help you save money and time. You don’t have to change your website from time to time. You can invest that saved amount of capital in your respective business.
5. Help to participate in the competition – having a website design plan helps you participate in a competition. You can see different types of competitive website ranking on google, running their website, and planning their website according to the web design. If you are a startup and start your business online, you are also part of this competition.
6. Built your brand – in this digital era, you have many platforms to get your brand viral among the public with the help of many platforms like social media. But the website is one of the biggest platforms to build your brand. The website offers you many opportunities through which you reveal your business among the people or in the trendy market.
7. Built trust among the audience – trust is a crucial part of our life. Once the trust is built, you can sell your product, services, and websites, which helps you build trust in people and attachment in the list of customers’ satisfaction.
8. Proper navigation – an excellent website needs proper navigation through which you can properly maintain your website. Everything on your website you can measure through tools. And the designing of your website plays a crucial role in this. The excellent website gives you proper navigation through which you can make your business and services more beautiful, and the way of representing it is lovely.
Hey guys, I hope that you like the content, and all the information I provide will help you manage your website and plan your website design.
For more details, you can check our other blogs too. This provides you with much information through which you can get many benefits to increase and expand your business among the targeted audience.
Thank you for reading our content and giving your valuable time to use.
Look forward to our new blogs every week.
Check out Our Services too.